I have an extreme love for that little yellow citrus! Lemons can serve so many positives to our body, including a surge of vitamin C! It not only helps with digestion, boosts immunity, as well as healthy skin, but also aids with kitchen cleanup, and other life hacks. There are countless ways to use lemons, but here are some of my favorite!
2. Morning sickness- Yes, morning sickness-no joke! All you who suffer with this yucky effect from a bun in the oven, here is a trick; Take a fresh lemon out of the fridge, slice it, and SNIFF! Something about it has been proven to help! I was known to have a lemon half in my fridge all nine months!
3. Cleaning your garbage disposal- I throw a bunch of chucks of ice, and a lemon cut in quarters (peel and all) down into the disposal. Turn it on and enjoy the fresh smell of a newly cleaned disposal!
4. Cleaning your stainless steel sink– Four simple steps! 1. Sprinkle salt in the sink 2. Rub salt around sink with a half lemon until sink is covered. 3. Rinse with water 4. Buff dry with a paper towel. Easy peasy!
5. Natural face exfoliate– Mix: 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 tablespoons of honey. AFTER you shower (so pores are opened), rub mixture onto your face and rinse! It exfoliates, tightens, and tones!
6. Table topper– Who doesn’t love a simple reminder of sunshine? Toss a few lemons into a bowl and set in on your counter or table. You’ll instantly gain a fresh rejuvenated touch to any room!