We are currently trying to experiment with some Paleo Recipes in prepping for the our youngest kiddo possibly being diagnosed with Celiac’s. I am
a little very nervous about this possible diagnoses, because I feel like we already struggle with her SEVERE dairy intolerance. However… after tasting this Tilapia Recipe… I’m feeling a little better!!
I honestly didn’t think we would all like it because of the mustard ingredient. BOY WAS I WRONG! De-licious! This was such a nice change from our usual line-up of fish! And, it is soooo easy!
1/2 cup Maple syrup
1/2 cup mustard
Almonds finely crushed (bread crumb consistency)
5 Tilapia fillets
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix maple syrup and mustard.
3. Pour mustard mixture, and crushed almonds onto two separate plates.
4. Coat fillets in mustard first, and then almonds.
5. Place all fillets onto a non-stick baking sheet, and place in oven.
6. Cook at 425 for approximately 10-15 minutes or until fillets flake apart and almonds are golden brown.
I’m excited to see what other new Paleo recipes we fall in love with! Stay tuned, as I’m sure you all will be the first to know!