Do any of you enjoy Brinner? (Breakfast for Dinner) This is a staple in our house, in fact… they love it so much that I have to pre-cook the pancakes so that we can a ton of batches in the freezer, ready to be heated! That was a task I did this week, so I thought I would share a oldie, but goodie with you today!
These are my DIY Ready-Made Pancakes! You can actually use any type of pancake, so since there were some great ideas linked-up during last week’s post, I chose to feature some AWESOME Breakfast ideas!
If you have been featured today, it’s your day to shine!! Grab a button and pat yourself on the back!! Just copy the link below.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun is joining Ashley from Forgetful Momma to be our co-hosts for April! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram**Ashley at Forgetful Momma (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Google+**Danielle at Creatively Homespun (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/linky-party-2/tasty-tuesdays/" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/tasty tuesdays.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.