Welcome back!!! It’s not only Tasty Tuesday, but also Cinco De Mayo!! I love this holiday because it brings out a whole to new culture into our everyday lives! This day is about freedom, and what a great way to celebrate that than with some AMAZING recipes?
Here is what I’ve been up to in prep for this day!
Go check out my Mango Salsa & Red Pepper Chicken! This meal is so quick and easy, it can even be made in the microwave!! What?! Yes… you read that correctly! And, its delish!
Here are some great recipes from last week that you can also enjoy today!!
If you have been featured today, it’s your day to shine!! Grab a button and pat yourself on the back!! Just copy the link below.
https://creativelyhomespun.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/featured-at.png” alt=”featured at” width=”620″ height=”611″ />
* First, write your own post—either write your own recipe or feature an old recipe that is already on your blog or feature some posts that were linked up on last week’s Tasty Tuesdays’ post.
* Then add the script that is immediately below in the text window. Add this every week to the bottom of your post.
* Then add the linky script for the right week to the very bottom of the post. (Page 3-4 of this document.)
Free Free Waller from Couponin Diva is joining Danielle from Creatively Homespun to be our co-hosts for May! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram**Danielle at Creatively Homespun (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin**Free Waller at Coupon Diva (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.