Mother’s Day is soon to be here, and what better way to show Mom, Grandma, God Mother, etc… How much you adore them? These are some simple gifts that with help, a toddler can easily make! Even a older kiddo can master these and create as much detail as they desire!
This was one of my favorite gifts of all time. The Hubby did good with this one!
1. Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot : How cute is this? I love any sentimental mementos that includes hands/ footprints. LOOOVE!
2. Glitter Glue Picture Frames: This is such a fun idea! Even if you are afraid the glue might be too messy for your little one, STICKERS are a great way to dress up a frame. Check out your local craft store for those cute foam stickers. Easy for little fingers to use!
3. Thumbprint Flowers: Another great memento! (you’ll see a lot of these!)
4. Hand-print Poem: This is a tear jerker!!!
5. Finger Painting Photo Frame: This one is great for small ones. This is a awesome way to capture the “first finger painting”.
6. Mother’s Day Mugs: I don’t know about you, but I would probably be slighting more of a Morning Person if I had one of these to drink my morning Joe.
7. Thumb Print Necklace: I know, I know… Diamonds are a girls best friend. BUT… These are even more priceless!!!
8. Mother’s Day MOM Painting: This one may look more complicated than it really is. All they need help with is putting the tape down that says MOM! Then they can go to town!! Like this idea? For the older kids, check out my Ombre LOVE Painting.
9. Handprint Apron: This one is super cute!! You can even get away without using the sewing… the handprints would be enough to make the impact.
10. Egg Carton Flower Bouquet: I just love how unique this is! So sweet.
11. Handprint Flower Bag: Great for the Green Mom! This would be great also for Mom’s to carry for sports games too!
12. Hand Painted Pendants: These are fun AND fashionable!
13. Thumbprint Tumblers: This tutorial says to use q-tips, but I think fingerprints would be just as sweet!
14. Faux Stained Glass Candle Holders: Simple and Sweet!!! Use Mom’s favorite colors!
15. Clothes Pin Butterfly: I love how easy and fun this is. It might take more time than others, but the end result is worth it!
I hope you found something that SCREAMS “That’s it!”. For myself I would looove anything homemade by my babies! (*hint*hint*hubby*)
However, I know at the end of the day, all of us mom’s will be happy to just put our feet up for 5 minuets and have some extra snuggle time. They make our everyday, not just Mother’s Day, all the worth while.