YAHOO! I have been looking forward to this day for so long! This is the first official blog post in the new house!!! I’m currently surrounded by boxes, old newspaper, and the smell of fresh paint… it – feels- AMAZING! Aside from the expected lack of organization, and the kids running around like exhausted cranks, the house already feels like home. We are so happy! I’m also so ecstatic to be back to the blog routine!!! So let’s get this party started!!
I am so excited about these features this week!!! These bloggers are bringin’ it this week!
If you have been featured today, it’s your day to shine!! Grab a button and pat yourself on the back!! Just copy the link below.
<img class=”aligncenter wp-image-773 size-full” src=”https://creativelyhomespun.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/featured-at.png”; alt=”featured at” width=”620″ height=”611″ /></a>
Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl and Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas is joining Danielle from Creatively Homespun and Ashley from Forgetful Momma to be our co-hosts for June! Tammy from Creative K Kids is the host. Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram
—————–**Cate at Random Crafty Georgia Girl (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Google+
**Maria at Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter
**Danielle at Creatively Homespun (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin
**Ashley at Forgetful Momma (Blog)**Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Google+
- We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/linky-party-2/tasty-tuesdays/" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/tasty tuesdays.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.