This week has been CRAZY! Between a family reunion (which I am in charge of) and Vacation Bible School Kickoff! WOWZER! It’s a whirlwind! The entire next month is going to be pretty insane, so I needed something that would ease the
painful busy schedule! So this inspired me to create a monthly post (hopefully) that in-tales a Monthly Meal Plan! They will include a shlew of recipes, old and new, as well as a monthly calendar printable! So here it is! Check it out and let me know what recipe is your favorite!!
Now onto my favorite part of the party! The features!!! These posts caught my eye right away! They really brought it this month!
If you have been featured today, it’s your day to shine!! Grab a button and pat yourself on the back!! Just copy the link below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.creativelyhomespun.com" rel="nofollow" title="Creatively Homespun"><img src="http://www.creativelyhomespun.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/featured-at-e1437079676133.png" alt="Creatively Homespun" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, Ashley from Forgetful Momma, and Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl are our co-hosts for August.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com/category/linky-party-2/tasty-tuesdays/" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/tasty tuesdays.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.