Our church’s Farmers Market is in full force and has had a great few weekends in a row, lots of people, sold out tables, amazing aromas, and tons of great recipe swapping! It is an amazing way to view the Grace of God, and feel his presence among the community. I honestly wish we could just sit all day and enjoy it!
I always make sure I pick up these staple ingredients every time I go. This side dish is one of our Old Faithfuls here in the K house! We LOOOVE our veggies!!! Who doesn’t right? Here is how easy it is!
Fresh Market Garlic Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans
6 smaller sized red Potatoes
2 cups of fresh green beans
2 tablespoons of olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of Sea Salt
2 TEASPOONS OF ITALIAN SEASONING
2 teaspoons of fresh cracked pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350. Slice your potatoes in half, or in quarters if using a larger to MEDIUM size. throw them into a oven safe baking dish.
2. intermingle the beans with the potatoes.
3. slice the garlic into 1/8″ slivers. Toss into the potato and bean mixture.
4. Season with ITALIAN SEASONING, sea salt, and fresh cracked pepper, and drizzle on the olive oil. mix slightly just to distribute the olive oil and season evenly.
5. place into a middle rack in the oven and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until you can easily poke a fork into the potatoes.
They have just the right amount of crunch in the potatoes and the green beans add an amazing flavor AND COLOR to the dish! But I have to say, my favorite part.. the roasted garlic slivers!!!! mmmmmm… SWOON!
This recipe is super easy! It is a great dish to par with a fancy meal, or even something you can throw together when you forgot to get something else prepped. I would have no idea what that is like?! I love how versitile it is too, it can literally be pared up with just about anything! It is my “Go-TO” for sure!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!! And if I saved your dinner from being side-less, leave me some love! hehe
Looking for something to par this up with? Check this out!