It’s Tuesday again! What better way to celebrate that we all survived Monday, than to drool on our keyboards? If your in a slump this week and don’t know what to cook, you’ve come to the right place! This past week all the recipes that were linked up were amazing! Before we get into that (because I could talk about that all day!) Let me show you what I’ve been up to this week!
These adorable school snacks are a sure fire way to kick off the new school year! This was a round up of all the snack my Son and I made for his 3 year old Preschool last year. This year, I’m sure we will be bangin’ out some more amazing creations, but I couldn’t resist sharing these! They brightened his day, as I’m sure it will yours! Enjoy!
And now, the moment we’ve allllll been waiting for!
If you have been featured today, it’s your day to shine!! Grab a button and pat yourself on the back!! Just copy the link below.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for August.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.