Woah! Let me say it again, WOAH! Over 165 link ups last week!! HOLY MOLY! You people are bringin’ it! Thank you so much for being so awesome! I honestly looved soo many recipes, it brought a whole new excitement to the Tasty Tuesday Party!! We are so grateful!
So yesterday I posted a fantabulous new chicken recipe! Brown Suga’ Baked Chicken!
I openly admitted that we are Chicken Phines! haha!! So I needed some new chicken recipes, so this one was a huge hit! I’m sure you will love it too! YUM!
There were so many great bloggers who post FANTASTIC goodies last week! So in the spirit of the beloved chicken dinners, I chose some of my favorite chicken recipes to feature for this week! Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!
If you have been featured today, it’s your day to shine!! Grab a button and pat yourself on the back!! Just copy the link below.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for September.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.