Hey everyone! First off… I’m sorry that this post is so late! We recently spent 2 1/2 weeks of time with my brother visiting home on leave… and now that he left, I’m trying to put the house back together! ANNNNND add potty training to the mix! YAAAAY! *fhew!* Are you out of breathe? I am!
So let’s get this party started by taking a look at one of my quick fix dinner! Great for a day like ours has been this past week! ha!
I loved this meal. It was great for the cool weather, and sooo easy for those crazy hectic days. (or when you forgot to prep dinner, it’s also quick!)
Speaking of quick… Let’s check out some link ups from last week that are quick and easy meals!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED TODAY, IT’S YOUR DAY TO SHINE!! GRAB A BUTTON AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for October.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.