Hey everyone! How is autumn treating your kitchen? I’m loving the fall flavors and filling the house with the aroma of everything comfort! In fact.. This past week we had one of our favorite comfort foods! Creamy Chicken Stuffed Shells! I’m excited to say that this Linky Party is growing more and more every week! I know it is getting all of us pumped… are you finding goodies each week to add to your recipe collection? I know I am!
With all the amazing stuff that is being linked up, it’s hard to pick just a few to select for features!! I have my work cut out for me!! (But I love every minute!) Take a look at these features, feel free to pin them, and leave some love on their pages!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED TODAY, IT’S YOUR DAY TO SHINE!! GRAB A BUTTON AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for October.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.