Hey everyone! Each week I am so excited with how many people have been linking up each week! Honestly… everyone is creating such amazing creations!! I loving finding new gems in include in my recipe mix-up every month. So basically what I am saying is… Thank you! Thanks for being so awesome!
This week I posted about this last minute soup that turned out to be pretty fantastic! My dear friend made me a loaf of homemade french bread, and my first thought was “this would be great with some soup!”. So created this delicious Loaded Creamy Potato Soup!
This recipe only took 30 minutes, so it was a great last minute meal for a busy night! If I had to change anything about this recipe, I would probably add some chunks of ham, or bigger chunks of bacon! YUM!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED TODAY, IT’S YOUR DAY TO SHINE!! GRAB A BUTTON AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.