This project was created in collaboration with Graphic Stock. All opinions in this post are strictly that of my own.
Hi everyone! Welcome to another fun and exciting Create and Share post! This month Stephanie from Casa Watkins partnered myself and the other bloggers with Graphic Stock. At first I wasn’t very familiar with Graphic Stock, but after working with them, I was shocked at how beneficial the program really was!
I wanted to create something in honor of Valentine’s Day. Something that could also be used for an everyday decor, if someone would want to do so. So I thought.. Letter decor! I don’t have many items for Valentine Decor, so I am delighted to add this project.
DIY VALENTINE LOVE DECOR
Letters of Choice
Background Designs via Graphic Stock
- Graphic Stock offers many different background choices. I chose one for each letter. The images weren’t large enough, so I placed them in an online photography editor and duplicated the image to create a pattern of 8 x 11. As long as it is a repetitive pattern, you can easily line up the edges to do so. Print.
- I then traced on the backside of the paper each letter. While cutting each out, I cut about a scissor blade worth of space on the inside of the line. This will allow some wiggle room when placing on the letter, as well as frames it out nicely on either side.
- Place a light amount of modpodge on the letter, and then lay the paper gently onto the letter. Rub on the letter with your fingers to allow the paper to adhere like a sticker. Then cover the letter in a thin layer of modpodge. This will give the letter a nice finish, and also keep the paper from pealing back.
I was really loving how this turned out. It was super easy, and can be used for any season or just as simple decor. The options are endless!
Because I was so excited about working with Graphic Stock.. I was so stoked to find out that for doing this post I can offer YOU, my readers a great opportunity!
Graphic Stock is offering a FREE 7 Day Trial for my readers! Just CLICK HERE to get your 7 FREE DAYS!
So take advantage of this… It is a HUGE deal! If you would like to find some other projects you could do with your 7 Free days… Check out all the bloggers below! Each project is jam-packed with creativity. It would be impossible to not love the options… You’re welcome! xo
1. Old House To New Home ~ DIY Little Girls Room Tray
2. Shabby Grace Blog ~ Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
3. Creatively Homespun ~ DIY Valentine Love Decor
4. Refashionably Late ~ Library Book Storage
5. Casa Watkins ~ DIY Moroccan Dessert Plates
6. Tastefully Frugal ~ Be Mine Banner
7. Penny Love Projects ~ True Love Pillow
8. Green With Decor ~ St. Patrick’s Day Mason Jar Craft
9. Domicile 37 ~ Butterfly Entomology Clock
10. Up To Date Interiors ~ DIY Notebooks with GraphicStock
11. One Mile Home Style ~ Hand Embroidered Dandelion Wall Art
12. Uncookie Cutter ~ Rustic Americana Wall Art
13. Flourish and Knot ~ Whimsical Owl Art
14. Our House Now A Home ~ DIY Custom Kids Tote Bags with Graphic Stock
15. Pocketful of Posies ~ Valentine’s Day Paper
16. The House Down The Lane ~ DIY Heart Candle Holders and Printable
17. The Twin Cedars ~ Rustic Wood Wall Art
18. Iris Nacole ~ Graphic Stock Valentine’s Day Pillow
19. Refresh Living ~ Salvaged Barn Wood Valentines Decor
20. Farmhouse 40 ~ Bird Canvas Wall Art
If you loved this project, check out these other projects!