1. The Dean’s List Blog // 2. Pretty Practical Home // 3. Casa Watkins 4. The Twin Cedars // 5. Our Crafty Mom // 6. Twelve on Main // 7. Creatively Homespun // 8. My Life From Home // 9. Hobnail House // 10. Domicile 37 // 11. Beauteeful Living // 12. Knock it off Crafts 13. Pocket of Posies 14. The Weathered Fox // 15. Shabby Grace Blog
Do you remember when I posted about a Secret Santa Blog Hop? Well, we’re back!!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal was my Secret Santa, and she absolutely rocked it! If you missed it, you most definitely need to take a look to see what goodies she sent!
So what you didn’t see is… She also sent me this!
We all had a secret task of sending each other a fun thrift store item that could be re-purposed. I was excited to re-do this lovely because I immediately saw its potential! We have a breakfast nook off of our kitchen that I want to use shades of Navy. So this baby has a spot already picked out!
This was super easy, and quick. So all you need to grab are a few supplies and some drying time!
Thrift Store Crock
Paint of Choice
Paper Towels/ Newspaper
- Clean the crock with soap water, and dry well. Paint by following the directions of the paint you chose. Allow to dry.
- Once dry, apply white paint on to the stamp, and carefully stamp pattern onto crock.
- After all layers and stamped paint are dry, lightly sand by hand to give it a worn look.
- Place some flowers inside and TA DA!
Isn’t it cute? I placed it inside of a corner cabinet and it looks like it was always there! Love it! If you want to see what I sent to Sara from Twelve on Main, head on over to her amazing blog!!