Hi everyone! Have you been making meals on the grill in your neck of the woods? We haven’t always had the best weather here in PA, but it’s getting to be tolerable even if it’s just to grill dinner. And thank goodness! We love to grill out during the warmer months because it really does make for a quick and easy meal that is simple to clean up! You can’t beat that when you would rather be doing other things outside than worrying about dinner! Here is one of my favorite blog posts… and I’m sure you’ll love it to.
Doesn’t that look amazing! And you can even substitute the meat to something healthier, like shrimp or even chicken! The possibilities to make this meal your own are really endless.
Now let’s take a look at some of my favorite link ups from a just a few of the many amazing bloggers from last week.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN FEATURED TODAY, IT’S YOUR DAY TO SHINE!! GRAB A BUTTON AND PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK!!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at email@example.com. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.