Hi everyone!! This party is a new one for Creatively Homespun! It was actually one of the first parties that I shared my posts with when I started the blog, so I’m excited to be here! Tammy from over at Creative K Kids and I have hosted together every week for the last year every Tuesday for The Tasty Tuesday Link Parties! (I loooove that party too, so continue to check it out!) I wanted to switch things up a little and start hosting with Tammy for The Ultimate Pinterest Party. So let’s check it out to see how it works!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- A Guide to Setting a Budget and Saving for a Rainy Day from Oh My Heartsie Girl
- How to Make a Cake for Your Dog from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Kitchen Tin Planters from Sum of Their Stories
- 20 Beautiful FREE Mothers Day Printables from JoDitt Designs
Every week I will be featuring which were my personal favorite pins from the previous week also, so be sure to check that out next week!
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 98 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!