Hi everyone! Summer is here and every day has been a new adventure with the kids! It may be surprising to say, but this summer has been the best so far in my “parenting years”. The kids are at the perfect ages to enjoy all the things that summer offers, and we have truly been taking advantage of both our busy days and our lazy days. I took the last week off, not necessarily because I planned it, but because each day I just felt that I needed to embrace every moment with them!
That being said, I don’t have any posts from this week to share with you! So I’ll just share some great activities that I have been enjoying with the little ones. Maybe they are things you can also do this week with yours!
Monday we had a lazy day! It was super hot here, so after a busy weekend we just lounged around the house playing hide and seek, watching movies, and continued reading a book we had started over the weekend.
Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons we spent time at the pool! Swimming this year has become so much fun for the kids!! I can’t believe how brave they have become and how much they really have blossomed into pretty good swimmers. Makes Momma proud! In the evening our oldest (5) practiced riding his bike without training wheels. Can I just say… He is growing up way too fast!
Yesterday, Thursday was a cold rainy day! So after finishing up swim lessons we came home to play board games and snuggle!
It may not seem like much, but the moments of connection that are in between these days are really a great bonding experience. With the new baby coming soon I know that I wont have many opportunities in the coming months to sit with just them and be lazy. I loved every second!
So let’s get started with the party!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 20 DIY Father’s Day Gifts & Cards from Mom Does Reviews
- 4th of July Firecrackers from My Mommy World
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 98 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!