Welcome back to another Ultimate Pinterest Party! I’m so excited that you all stop by each Friday. So many amazing bloggers bring such great content, and the party wouldn’t be the same without each of you! So keep rockin’ it!
This week I shared some yummy posts! On Monday I posted my Grilled Summer Chicken and Asparagus!
And then on Wednesday I had a very sweet, and very good friend of mine (seriously we went to kindergarten together), shared one of her favorite recipes! Mandy from Twigs & Teas wrote a guest post delivering her Homemade Healthy Pizza that can be made in just 30 minutes. Who can’t love that?!
Next week I will be hopefully greeting my newest addition! So next Friday I won’t be posting a pinterest party. BUT.. I will see you back here on September 9th for the next party! I can’t wait to see what you link up. xo
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
There will be no party next week! Danielle is having a baby (YAY!), and Tammy will be out of town Friday – Saturday. Have a great Labor Day weekend!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 113 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)