Hi everyone! Welcome back! I hope you all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend! I know I was super busy, and my heart was super full!!! We had a baby girl on Wednesday!! She is absolutely perfect, and I can’t wait to “introduce” you to her! -So stay tuned!
While I’ve been stepping away from the blog for the last week or so, a few posts went live. So let me show you what we’ve been up to!
On The Square EQ shared with us her version of this delicious vegetarian and gluten-free taco salad! Be sure to stop by and check it out… even if you don’t follow those diets, you will still fall in love with it! YUM!
Then last Wednesday, I had a challenge go live that I have been dying to show you all since July! The Create and Share Challenge!!! We had to create something new out of something old, white curtains being the main medium. I was excited for this post, because it is part of the first sneak peek of our girls’ room!
And then lastly, but certainly not least… one of my fellow blogger friends from the beginning of my blogging days stopped by to share with us this truly unique and gorgeous way to paint a DIY Faux Moss Picture Frame! I mean come on… it’s pretty amazing! As is her blog, so be sure to stop by Casa Watkins Living!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Last week there was no party as Danielle had a beautiful baby girl and Tammy was out of town. We hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 114 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)