This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoundMyDelight #CollectiveBias
As most of you know we just had a new addition to our family! Baby Lilly is now 3 weeks old, and she is perfect! But between the late night feedings, and taking care of my other two kids, How should I say this?, I’m a walking zombie! It’s been almost 4 years since we had a newborn in the house, so I think I forgot how exhausting it can be taking care of these little babies. What’s my secret weapon? Coffee!
Being a parent is hard stuff! Especially when you are feeling stretched thin and running on empty. Sometimes all I need to keep my spirits up is a good cup of coffee. But here is another struggle, getting to drink your coffee while it’s still hot, let alone make it to an actual coffee shop! Ha! So I’ll let you know about another one of my secret weapons for my secret weapon…. ICED COFFEE! After I had my second little one, a friend of mine brought iced coffee to a Mommy Date. Every since then I’ve been hooked!
International Delight Iced Coffee offers so many great flavors, can easily be stored in the fridge, and they have done all the prep work for you! -All you do is throw it over some ice and your done. It’s great for on the go and really helps me get that extra kick that I need to survive the day. And another great feature is you can even use it in other ways too! Today I’m going to share with you this Perfect Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake!
International Delight is more than affordable, compared to some coffee-house prices! So that plus convenience is more than enough reason to enjoy this product! You can indulge any time of year because on the hottest of hottest days it will be a great way to get your coffee fix, and cool off. There are some really great flavors available too. I especially love the Mocha! But there is also a fabulous Caramel Macchiato, and seasonal flavors too! (Like the Pumpkin Spice that I’m using in this recipe!)
Fall is in the air and I loooove all things fall. Of course that means lots and lots of Pumpkin Spice everything! So when I saw that the iced coffee came in this seasonal flavor, I literally got giddy! So many options!!! Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee, Pumpkin Spice Parfait, Pumpkin Spice Fudge, or even, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake!!! Drooling yet?
1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookies -crushed
16 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
2 cups mini marshmallows
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the gingersnap crumbs with the sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl. Once mixed evenly layer into springform pan.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes and then remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In medium-sized bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sour cream and the pumpkin puree. Mix.
- Combine butter and marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and add to the cheesecake mixture.
- Add sugar, pumpkin spice and vanilla flavor. Mix together and pour into the springform pan evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours, best if overnight.
- Place softened butter into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of iced coffee and 1 cup of powdered sugar until well combined.
- Add melted marshmallows. Continue to add the 1/1 ratio of iced coffee and sugar until you reach the consistency that you prefer.
- Poor over top of cheesecake.
- Garnish as preferred.
I found my secret weapon at my local Walmart. They even placed them in the juice/tea coolers, so they are easier to find!
I’m surviving motherhood, one day at a time! I may look like a hot tired mess lately, but I keep truckin’ along! Often times Mothers, like myself, don’t or can’t take the time for themselves. So for me, these little escapes while sipping on something yummy is what I need to dust off the baby spit-up and move on with my day. Just shake, pour, and repeat! What are some of your Mommy Survival Tips?
Are you ready for Fall? Check out these Fall Posts!