This week was a busy one! In the blog world, and in our home. Now that we are in the thick of Autumn here, all the activities and schedules, AND BLOG POSTS and hitting it in high gear. I can see that everyone at the party from last week was feeling it too because the pins rocked! Before we get started on showing of some of my favorite pins from last week’s party, let me share with you what I have been up to this week.
On Monday a very talented and good friend of mine, Twings and Teas, shared a guest post on the blog. Her sister and her created these adorable Easy Sew Modern Rag Dolls!
Then on Wednesday I was pretty excited to participate in the Simply Seasonal Fall 2016 Home Tour! So stop by and take a look at how I decorated for Fall this year, and not to mention all the other amazing homes that participated. You won’t want to miss this one!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Last week we had a glitch. We use ViralTag to pin your posts so that we can see which pins had the most re-pins from the week before. For some reason the first 20 pins did not post. I had seen them scheduled, so I did not worry about them. I had a very busy weekend, and by the time I read my messages from a couple that went to re-pin (thanks for going to re-pin!); it was too late to pin them. So we will pin those 20 to this week’s party like they were linked up here, and everyone can still link up new one’s to this week’s party. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO AND RE-PIN ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY! If you notice that your pins did not get pinned to our board, please let us know– sweetly. 🙂 We are humans that make mistakes; but we do want this party to be successful, so we do our best. Thanks for understanding!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 118 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)