Good morning readers and fellow bloggers! I’m happy you made it back this week for another great round of the Ultimate Pinterest Party! Last week there were some really great bloggers who posted some fantastic ideas, tips, etc… Every week I never cease to be amazed!
Let’s get this party started!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
For some reason, my ViralTag analytics weren’t working this week, so I couldn’t tell which posts had the most views this week. I do love ViralTag though. It is approved by Pinterest, so no fear using it, and you can have unlimited pins. If you would like to use the same account that Danielle and I use (we are the only 2 currently using it, it would be only $3 a month for 6 or 12 months. You can’t beat that! Just send me an email. (email@example.com)
Since I can’t tell which pins from last week’s party had the most re-pins, I went to my Pinterest analytics and saw which of my posts have had the most re-pins in the past 30 days. Five of my top ten re-pinned posts have been posts pinned to The Ultimate Pinterest Party. Here they are:
- Copycat The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake from All She Cooks — There were 858 repins just this month. This was pinned in week 98 party.
- Pipe Cleaner Activities For Toddlers from bPatty — There were 346 repins this month. This was pinned in week 68 party.
- DIY Minnie Ears from My Paper Craze — There were 207 repins this month, This was pinned in Week 26 party.
- Baja style fish tacos from Culinary Ginger — There were 241 re-pins this month. This was pinned in week 95 party.
- Free Zootopia party printables from Musings of An Average Mom — There were 205 re-pins this month. This was pinned in week 95 party.
You never know which pin will just take off! Keep pinning!
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 120 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)