Happy Friday everyone! I hope your week was amazing! I’ve been working on some exciting new projects that I can’t wait to share with you all. I think I’m finally starting to get my blogging groove back! Next week I’ll be posting week 4 of the One Room Challenge, as well as a Create and Share Challenge! It’ll be a busy week here at Creatively Homespun.
I always love this party because each blogger brings their amazing content to the table so that we can all enjoy it! They each have such a create mind and their blogs are full of great ideas, stories to share, and inspiration. So this week why don’t we all try to not only pin, but visit each other and show some love. I’m sure everyone will appreciate a little love. But before we get this party started, let me show you what I’ve been up to this week!
On Wednesday I shared with readers my progress on the One Room Challenge! It was week 3 of the challenge, which means it’s basically halfway over! That means it’s crunch time… but that being said, I think we are right on target! This week I was showcasing some of the furniture pieces that I’ll be using, some of which have a great story to them. Check it out!
So now it’s time to get this party started!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
HERE WAS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 145 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page. Please do not link up posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to your posts on your blog. Thank you.
- Pins that are linked up should be new to this party.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- Tammy will send out an email to everyone that has ever participated in this party on Friday morning when the linky is open. She will also send an email on Saturday morning reminding everyone to re-pin some pins. There will be a link to the party in case you haven’t linked up and there will be a link to the Pinterest board.
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)